Saturday, November 04, 2006

motivation

You may believe it or not, this blog is established with a motivation start from an UNSATISFACTION.

About two weeks ago, in my NUS e-mail box, there's an announcement about 'training on enhancing web/blog' which's held by :


Since they used the verb ENHANCE, therefore I expected something more than an 'introduction' of blogging. This training is not really match for me, coz I'm already a blogger, using slide.com, using shoutbox, using youtube, and so on, and so on...

BUT..... (I always love this word *lolz* )
Though I wasn't satisfied with the training, but I do really thanks to them


first, it's a FREE training!! ^_^
second, they were so patient while teaching us =)
third, they increase the number of blogger =P
fourth, the blog competition inspires me to build ALL - ABOUT - BLOG!

It's not about the prize (If I win, hahaha...)
As mentioned during the lecture, there will be a Blog Competition organized by Nineo & Co. for anyone who would like to showcase their skills, based on aesthetics and functionality.


I love the 'functionality' term. It makes me think about what I've done. I have a personal blog, but that's it. It just an online diary for me. Only my friends who are visiting my personal blog (if they have time).

I want to create something new
Something different
Something useful for many people
And I found it, it's ALL - ABOUT - BLOG


ps: At first, sure it will be only me who post here. If you want to contribute to this blog, please let me know. Sharing knowledge, sharing hobby, sharing ALL - ABOUT - BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home